Best Walk-N-Grow Lawn Aerators - Aerator Shoes - Aerating Spikes
Soil aeration is important – it oxidizes the soil and allows the roots to grow vigorously and healthily into the ground. But there are plenty of problems.
Manual aerators take a lot of time. Using the drill for soil aeration requires some sort of skill set that everyone doesn’t have. And soil aerator machines are pretty expensive.
Escape from all these issues with this Walk-N-Grow Lawn Aerators. Wear them as a sole with your existing shoes, buckle them up and walk on your lawn to aerate the soil. The spikes get deep into the soil and perforate it perfectly while you’re ambling on the ground or mowing the grass.
- Material: Iron, plastic
- Thirteen 5 cm long galvanized nails
- Tightening straps on the sandals
- Get deep into the soil and loosens it
- Not every effort-taking
- Package includes: 26 nails, 26 nuts, a spanner
What you’ll get:
- Convenient soil aeration: No need to dig the whole ground with a gardening fork or shed plenty of bucks on electric aerators. This pair of spiky slippers ( 5cm nails) get the job done cheaply and effectively. No excess effort or time is needed.
- Promotes healthy grass growth: Soil aeration will help your grass to absorb more water by growing deeper and wider roots. It is a great assistant for loose soil.
- Complete two tasks at the same time: Wear them comfortably and go about your regular gardening duties like mowing, weeding, and planting without having to spend extra time aerating. It allows you to complete two jobs at once.