Neck Brace with Graphene Heating Pad
Support your neck, relieve pain and improve your posture with our innovative award-winning Neck Brace. As well as being discreet, sleek and stylish, this neck brace also provides all the support of a traditional neck support device, with the latest graphene heating technology, giving your extra neck care. The lightest and most discreet neck support on the market.
- Neck Brace is the lightest and most discreet non-constricting neck support on the market. The Neck Brace works to relieve neck pain and to improve forward head posture by training your neck to understand what correct alignment feels like and provides relief to sore neck muscles for everyday use.
- This Neck Brace adopts the latest graphene heating technology, compare to traditional carbon fiber heating technology, it is much safer and can generate more average heat to human body. It has no electromagnetic radiation, safe and comfortable. The 3 adjustable temperature levels can meet most customers` requirements as heat therapy. Powered by USB, as warm as a hot towel, it promotes cervical blood circulation and relieves cervical joint discomfort and other cervical syndromes.
- We suggest wearing the Neck Brace for two to three hours at a time for the best results, alternating rest periods to ensure remaining comfortable whilst using the product. Whilst sleeping we would advise you not to wear the product in case you fall into the incorrect postural position. For anyone with neck conditions pre/post-surgery, we would advise to contact your doctor/orthotist before trying out our Neck Brace as we appreciate the product cannot be a remedy for all neck conditions.
- We recommend using in adjacent to the Neck Brace a Pain Relief Cervical Pillow for sleeping, heat or cold packs, and exercising to work towards restoring your natural muscle function. The Neck Brace is ideal for anyone wanting to improve their posture and to maintain everyday support in a completely discreet and non-invasive manner.
- To ensure a snug and supportive fit, please look upwards and tilt your head slightly while adjusting the Velcro fasteners, and gently lower your chin down onto the support. On arrival, if your Neck Brace is slightly too big/small and needs adjusting, simply mould the product to the shape of your neck.
- NEED MORE SIZE INFORMATION? When measuring around the base of your neck make sure to use a flexible tape measure for the most accurate results. Use the scale from the image below to find the recommended size: Small - up to 13inches" | Medium – 13inches" to 17" | Large – 17inches+ (FOR A PERFECT FIT – MOULD THE NECK BRACE TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR NECK).